Tuesday, September 6, 2016

SNEAK PREVIEW FOR THE DUNDAS ARTISANS MARKET!!


I have been working steadily getting ready for Sunday Sept. 11th Dundas Artisan Market.  Sewing, painting, working my butt off.

Buddha Kitty is all ready to show her stuff.  For the show I have created Buddha Kitty and Babi Buddha as a set as well as my Halloween Booda Kitty and one very special, never to be made again, Bunnie Buddha.




I did not realize how much jewellry I have made for my Etsy shop over the past year.  This is just a portion I still have some I am not taking.


My husband and I created these great stands from old shutters to hold my paintings.  The Halloween ones look so good I am kind of hoping they don't sell I will display them for Halloween in the house.

I went a little crazy with the Kimonos and Kaftans, there is a huge selection.

I made little Charm Bags with Worry dolls, blessings and vials of Citrine.  Also beautiful Hmong Mini Pillows I had I turned into Blessing Charms with baby buddhas and blessing bells.

Took a drive down to the Dundas Driving Range today to have a look at the space and I was very pleased to see it is a nice compact area with lots of trees now I have just keeping my fingers crossed for no rain.

If you live in the are (Dundas, Ancaster, Hamilton,) stop by we would really love to see you.




3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! I love those signs and everything looks wonderful. Good luck with your market!
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on Sunday!

    By the way.... Hi! I've been blogging again for a while, but most people don't seem to have noticed, so I'm wondering around trying to reconnect with lost friends. I'm still at the same blog address if you want to come see what I've been up to lately.

    Tori

    P.S. If you're one of those people who replies to comments via e-mail, please do so at keroberous2004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete