Tuesday, January 29, 2013

WON'T YOU BE MY VALENTINE!


In just a few short weeks it will be Valentine's Day! I do wish Valentine's Day was in a month with sunny weather. It would be so pretty to decorate outside with all that red but here it would just get wet or blow away.


I do love it though, and I will be putting my heart out there, pun intended, by decorating inside with lovely Red, White and Pink. I will be baking Valentine treats too, perhaps this delicious cake.


These Rice Krispie Treat Hearts are adorable!


Even the simplest Valentine looks beautiful like this sweet framed heart you can make yourself.


If you really get into it you could sparkle up a pair of shoes, so pretty.


One day perhaps my prince will whisk my off for a romantic Valentine's Day and I will wear a red dress and fabulous red shoes.


This will be a Valentine's Day with our pups which is okay too.


I want to give a big THANK YOU to Mina at GREEN WITCH WITH SPRINKLES for doing such a lovely post about Rescue Dogs Match and putting some cute pictures of my furry babies in there.

 Don't forget to sign up for my VALENTINE'S GIVEAWAY it ends on February 8th.

6 comments:

  1. I have sort of forgotten Valentine's Day is coming up - Don and I will still be on opposite coasts!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, wonderful pictures, love hearts....yum, that cake looked so good, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love valentines day and love your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun photos! Love that red dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, what a beautiful red dress and shoes! I will be spending my Valentine's with hubby and fur babies too. ;-)

    It was absolutely my pleasure to mention your wonderful organization and show off your precious loves. Have a beautiful weekend, my lovely friend. Mina

    ReplyDelete