Monday, May 28, 2012

I'M MELTING!!!!!!!!


It is a scorcher here in Southern Ontario. Unusual for this time of year. It hit 33 degrees celsius today that is 96 degrees fahrenheit. Wooooo!


Everyone is drinking lots of water.



It is actually too hot to eat ice cream but the dogs don't care about that.


My amazing husband insisted on finishing filling the new Organic Heritage Veggie garden boxes today so we could get them planted. Me, I am just trying to keep cool. I am bringing him lots of cold drinks and I think at the end of the day he deserves one of these.


This is a delicious, cold Rum Clementine Granita, yummy, from MY BAKING ADDICTION blog.

So I hope you are all keeping cool. The dogs, by the way, have their own air conditioned room, we don't even have that!

Images from PINTEREST.

2 comments:

  1. Some good looking goodies on here today. It is just about that hot here in Ky. We are needing some rain badly.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This heat is so repressive and it is only May. I sure hope it is not a lead in to something horrible in the summer months.

    ReplyDelete